Thursday, July 30, 2009

That was a doozy

Well last night was the first of our many to come storms since being home. The whole time I was in California I said that I missed hearing thunder when it rained. Yeah, well last night it woke me up at about 4:30 am by setting off my truck alarm. MMMM let me mention I had just fell asleep maybe 3 hours before. Dru is out of town and I don't sleep well when he is gone.

So yes back to the storm... Once the lightening storm and thunder really got going it reminded that yes I missed the thunder but damn it can be scary too. I finally get up and turn on the news and well what do you know we are under a Tornado warning. FUN let me tell you. Just what I wanted to see when I am at home alone with the kids. Ugghh

So I sat up for the next 2 hours watching the weather on TV and texting with Rachel because it was headed her way at work. I would not feel comfortable enough to go back to sleep till it was well into Dallas and out of Ft. Worth. 6:30 rolls around I turn off the TV and crash again.

Goodnight, sleep tight, and hold on because its supposed to do it again tonight!!

No comments: