Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hello 80 Degrees!!

Well you can tell that we are in Texas again! Lets see it snowed 2 weeks ago and it is going to be 81 today haha! Yep if you dont like Texas weather wait a minute and it will change. Hmmm what has been going on since my last blog.....

Well we have built a gorgeous house and hopefully will get to close on it tomorrow. Let me tell you this has been one heck of a roller coaster ride. I think that anything that could go wrong did to us. But everything happens for a reason and I believe it was just not time for us to be in the house. But dang it, it's time by golly hahaha

The boys are eating me out of house and home. Noah no longer can wear his size 7 jeans and I refuse to buy more this close to summer. He can wear shorts with a sweat shirt if it is chilly in the mornings! When we moved in with Rachel Braeden could barely see over the counter and now he can rest his chin on the top :( They are getting so big.

Andrew is healthy and back to his pain in the back side self :) Love you baby!! He is back to traveling a lot.

I am the queen of over committing myself what can I say! I am helping with Carnival Committee at school, doing Relay for Life with the Cancer Society, and was just elected to VP on the PTA board!! Oh yeah and I am currently room mom for 2 classes! Yep I am a rockstar!!!!!

I am off to save the world!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are my HERO!!

Heather(ana's mom)