Monday, May 9, 2011

A year gone by

Holy Batman I can not believe a year has gone by since I last posted. I know I say it all the time but I am going to start writing more!! Quick update on life... We finally got the house :) We closed April first last year and have happily been living in it for a little over a year now. I love being a home owner it just works for us. We moved in and immediately did construction by putting up a wall across the formal living/ dining to make an office. Now Dru has his own office space oh and yeah I have a little corner in there too. Here is a picture of right before it was done.



This last weekend was great. I stepped out of my box and went on a scrap/crafting retreat where I only knew one person and I had a blast. Let me tell you I came back refreshed and with a handful of new friends. I finished 8 projects that I had going and just got to sit around and chat with other moms. We stayed up way too late and ate way too much over the 3 days we were there but let me tell you we enjoyed every minute of it.

For mothers day my boys were so sweet! I came home to 7 new picture albums for me to fill. I am super excited to create some books for everyone to flip through to see how great this thing called motherhood and life is :) Both the boys made me stuff at school.. Noah bath salts and a cute picture and Braeden brought me home a plant. It was a great weekend away but I was very excited to come home and see my boys. We even slept in this morning and I late them be late to school so we could all snuggle in bed together!



Lots of Love,
Tiff

No comments: