Today is gorgeous weather outside. It is mid May and in the low 70's! In Texas! LOL I am currently sitting outside watching the small child drive the rc car and the big child has been riding the bike!! Yep he has finally learned how to ride the big bike and he is so proud of himself! I am super proud of him also. I love our little neighborhood and am truly blessed to call this home.
We got a new shade top for our wrangler and got it installed yesterday. I love being able to keep the top down but not have to worry about the kids getting sun burned. This wrangler was initially bought just to be my driver my every day car. Yep did not last long. It has turned into a habit a way of life for our family. It is great to have something that our whole family enjoys being part of. Over spring break we went to Hot Springs Arkansas to wheel up in the mountains and that was just amazing. The sites up there where just beautiful. The weather was great, little cool in the morning but would warm up just enough to be comfortable.
This last weekend we took our friend/pastor out for some local wheeling in Bridgeport and that was fun. He had a great time of playing and seeing what his own car could do and then driving our Jeeps! It is always nice to introduce new people to our favorite past time. This coming memorial weekend we are going down to Mason Texas to go crawl some big rocks :) :) Very exciting and scary stuff LOL I will def post pics when we get back from there.
No comments:
Post a Comment