Friday, March 14, 2008

A little back story

So here I sit the mother of 2 great lil boys that I never expected. I was adamant growing up that I was never going to have children of my own or get married for that fact. I was going to go to law school to become a Criminal Justice Prosecutor then when I was ready I was going to adopt kids.


Well that all changed that afternoon that I inquired about the boy working next door. It was a whirl wind romance that went from going out one night to 7 years and 2 little boys later :) He was the manager at the computer store next door to the tanning salon that I was working at. I did everything in my power to get his attention including wearing the tightest jeans and making multiple trips to the starbucks on the other side of his store :)


Finally I invited him out one weekend and he politely declined well I tried again another night and he accepted. I guess he knew to pass up another date would not be smart :) After that one weekend I knew he was the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.


He can make me laugh when I am pissed off at the world. He knows the right thing to make me smile. He can just hug me and make everything better in the world. He is a wonderful husband that will accept nothing but the best for his family.

No comments: